02 Jan Executive Coordinator
- Title: Executive Coordinator
- Location: Toronto
- Contract Type: Part-time one-year contract (renewable)
- Commitment: 20 hours per week
- Compensation: $32 per hour
- Start: ASAP
Youth Challenge International designs global development solutions that create the conditions for youth to thrive and prosper. YCI’s programs use creative approaches to equip young people with the tools, experience, knowledge and networks to build sustainable livelihoods.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Executive Coordinator will be responsible for providing high-level administrative, operational and strategic support. We are seeking a passionate, organized, creative, independent and dynamic candidate to deliver exceptional results. We are looking for people to join our team who believe in youth as powerful agents of change and their ability to transform lives and communities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and support YCI’s core operational and administrative processes;
- Coordinate YCI’s human resources functions including process management, policy and practice implementation;
- Lead and provide project management support to YCI’s technology improvements including cloud development, database development and other key technology enhancements;
- Provide administrative, logistical and project support to the Executive Team;
- Support business development activities, including research, writing and participating in proposal development;
- Lead the development and implementation of YCI’s alumni engagement strategy;
- Support and oversee special projects.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of non-profit administrative and operational experience with executive support considered a strong asset;
- Demonstrated creativity in project and people management;
- Excellent administrative, organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a hands-on approach;
- Ability to work in a multi-stakeholder environment;
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with minimal supervision;
- Bilingual in English and French is considered an asset.
Deadline to apply: January 16, 2019
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as they are received. Cover letter and resume (maximum 3 pages total) to be submitted in a single Word or PDF attachment via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with Executive Coordinator in the subject line. No phone calls about the position can be accepted. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.