03 May Call for Expressions of Interest – Business Development
Youth Challenge International (YCI) designs global development solutions that create the conditions for youth to thrive and prosper. YCI’s programs use creative approaches to equip young people with the tools, experience, knowledge and networks to build sustainable livelihoods.
YCI is seeking expressions of interest to support our business development portfolio under the leadership of the Executive Director and Director, Innovation & Sustainability. We are interested in hearing from both qualified consultants and individuals looking for a full or part-time employment contract.
Applicants should have significant business development experience with a proven track record. Direct experience in YCI’s thematic priorities – youth development, youth livelihoods (entrepreneurship & youth employment), social finance, and gender equality – will be considered an asset.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Lead the implementation of creative program design and business development processes in alignment with YCI’s strategic direction;
- Lead different aspects of YCI’s proposal planning and development processes, which may include travel to YCI’s field locations;
- Support research and development planning, processes and outputs;
- Lead and advance different aspects of YCI’s innovation agenda with new opportunities identification, formation and creation;
- Develop and contribute towards identifying and building relationships with new partners and contributors.
Interested individuals who are eligible to work in Canada are encouraged to submit an expression of interest, which should include the following:
- Brief description of why you are interested in the opportunity along with your relevant skills and experience
- Details about your short and medium-term availability
- Consultants please quote daily rate
- Individuals please include salary expectations
Expressions of interest will be considered upon submission until Wednesday, May 16, 2018. Please include a Word or PDF email attachment that addresses the key points above to email@example.com with “Expression of Interest – Business Development” in the subject line.